Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week 5 Assignment 2 done

Early Word was one of my favorite sites. As you can tell from previous posts, I NEED the organization on a site to be able to browse. Organized sites are much easier to sell to a customer.
 
How many times do customers come in hearing about a book on the air.  Early Word provides a link that I have found to be very helpul in these situations. 
 
I have also used the non-fiction links when I am stumped to find a good book for a customer.
 
It is hard to find a site that surpasses EarlyWord.  It is very comprehensive, well organized and has links to almost anything you would be looking for in the book world.  It is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Early Word was one of my favorite sites. As you can tell from previous posts, I NEED the organization on a site to be able to browse. Organized sites are much easier to sell to a customer.

    ReplyDelete